VRML97 converted to use numpy or Numeric (and setuptools...)
Last update on .
I've converted the VRML97 scenegraph accellerator modules to use numpy (preferred) or Numeric. I also discovered a subtle import error, I had used from
ctypes import *in one of the modules and as a result it was shadowing a Numeric/numpy function (resize). I'll have to go through and eliminate all
from ctypes import *instances.
I've also begun converting OpenGLContext and the VRML97 projects to using setuptools instead of raw distutils. Mostly in order to allow them to be easy_install'd all together with OpenGL-ctypes and the like. I'll have to reboot to Windows to see if I can produce a binary egg for the VRML97 project. Before doing that, though, I'm going to see if I can convert the FontTools code-base to using numpy and/or Numeric so that TTFQuery will work on numpy installs.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.