Archives June 21, 2004
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did the sun forget to come up today? (Or did I just miss it?)
- Should mention that, I suppose (Not that Bryan and Tim read this all that much any more...)
- Old rendering projects look so quaint these days (Tim's remarks about wading pools not withstanding...)
- Making the emailing work (Limiting and balancing and hierarchically-ordering... oh my!)
- Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux