Archives June 27, 2004
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Seems SimpleParse needs work for 3.8
- How to affect change in the world (Zen and the art of making the world a better place)
- PyGTA is on Wednesday this month, PyCairo
- It's a bad thing when accounting software dumps core (So much for going with the polished consumer-friendly app...)
- Sometimes you just need to crash (Sleep is good...)