Got home rather early from the dinner at Dave and Shabnam's place. We made kebabs (meat and onions barbequed on flat metal skewers). This is the second time we've tried that. This time was far more successful, with the primary advance being to switch to doing much smaller individual kebabs and being gentle when flipping them.
So, I've been spelunking through PyOpenGL looking at what can be moved into loadable modules (there's a lot of C coded embedded in the typemap files that really shouldn't be there). I've moved the error-handling code to the "baseapi" module, and I think I'll likely move the bulk of util.inc into it. There's just way too many modules to be redefining dozens of functions for each of them when we can just as readily define them once and load them everywhere else.
I'm doing all this with a set of scripts that are basically just variable substitution templates... the file is over 1000 lines long now... a better model would be good. Most of that length is just the templates themselves, but still. Anywho, I need to get to bed if I'm going to be awake to play snooker with grams tomorrow, so PyOpenGL will just have to languish for a bit more.
Pingbacks are closed.