Dratted postgresql failures are getting in the way... (I know, I know, if I hadn't poked where I shouldn't have I wouldn't have this problem...)
Last update on .
On Friday I made the mistake of trying to add ON DELETE constraints to a number of foreign-key field references. I wrote a little script that went through and altered the PostgreSQL system tables trying to drop the foreign-key references and then re-generate them with ALTER TABLE. Unforunately, that script messed up by not taking care of the triggers's table, so the triggers were still there for the previous constraint (thus actually still constraining the fields), as well as triggers from the new constraint. A few more hacks later and the entire thing is just karked beyond recognition.
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.