Archives Jan. 15, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Mike C. Fletcher in Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux
- Mike C. Fletcher in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- F in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- More porting-to-python-3 notes...
- And the ugly junkies... (Old VRML99 shot from the holodesk display...)
- Wow, this feels good (Realisations while boring other people...)
- My that Joey's a useful chap (Perl at minimum...)
- Gentoo build for OLPC developers (It will be a while... (hmm, that should be Gentoo's slogan))