Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Brutalism in Design (Conversation in a cafe)
- Think that's enough for today (Dispatcher-based code mostly working)
- Cairo's slow if you're doing lots of overdraw (Porting in a turtle-graphics sample...)
- Oh, they want lots of details (Check the duration of presentations...)
- Tweaking the auto-generation (More work tomorrow...)