Archives April 17, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Mike C. Fletcher in Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux
- Mike C. Fletcher in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- F in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Oh, about the slogging (Little forward motion, mostly just learning the limitations of SVG)
- OLPC on CityTV (News at 6 and "international" news program on the all-news channel)
- Presentation Invites (Very different audiences...)
- GLSL tutorial intro to structures and arrays...
- Need to put together a PyCon presentation proposal (or three) ("Functional embarrassment to exploding decorators, the creation myth of descriptors")