Archives May 11, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Mike C. Fletcher in Listener v2, using DeepSpeech for Coding on Linux
- Mike C. Fletcher in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- F in Auto-link a Host-provided Package into a Virtualenv
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Is God a criminal? (Since I can't sleep...)
- She never brings them home for *me* (Rosey & co go out clubbing, so the day ends early...)
- The Great Circle of Life and Encyclopedia (Thirst to understand everything...)
- Hack to map Vertex Buffer Objects into Numpy arrays...
- Found it (And it was a known bug...)