Archives June 26, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- My Key Phrases (Should have just gone ahead and learned chinese years ago...)
- Quick asterisk tips (Little things that kill ya...)
- Crouching Teddy
- Don't forget to reboot your Linux machines every few months (Software upgrades from weeks ago bite me...)
- Productive Running In-situ (Network transmitting information (that's what networks do))