Archives June 29, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Off to the wedding tomorrow (Wedding so huge it's being covered by the local food network...)
- Grams packs the house one last time (Thank you all...)
- Libraries Exposing 8-bit Binary Strings to Python 3, Best Practice?
- MythTV program database off by one hour (Silly Daylight Savings Time...)
- Buying a printer tomorrow (Brother HL 2070N)