Archives Jan. 13, 2006
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Day limps into the final stretch (Broken and battered, with little to show...)
- Don't seem to be firing on all cylinders (Can't seem to figure out how to make the statistics fast enough to be usable...)
- PyGTA Web Testing (Forum-ish with an intro to Selenium as kick-start)
- Back to work with me (Gentoo is built, but not yet booting)
- The key to happiness is detachment from the things of this world (Or, people are better (but slower) than Bryan assumes they are...)