Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Automatic Language Model Creation Started
- Should have scheduled more time for writing today (Oh well...)
- Upgrading pytable's database introspection for postgresql (Code-like output, but egads it's a lot of text...)
- Premature optimisation kills (Well, introduces errors...)
- Back to work with me (Gentoo is built, but not yet booting)