Archives Oct. 24, 2007
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Bug turns out to be a logic problem with parallel operation (It only waits until an op is finished, if it finishes instantly it never waits)
- Ontario Linux Fest goes well (I'm a baritone for a few days, though...)
- Linux rises from the grave of the dead tablet (Well, almost...)
- Far too long a day (Working with foreign systems is a PITA)
- It's surprising how often I look down at the keyboard, desk or tablet (Touch typing not-withstanding)