- Week 52
Archives week 52 of 2007
Dec. 24, 2007 - Dec. 30, 2007
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Other 90% of OBJ files still pending
- Whether to tie qnet or not?
- Linux is pretty useless when you can only issue one command in a shell (Re-emerging bash does nothing useful)
- Array handling moves forward in OpenGL-ctypes (The goal is flexibility...)
- Refined and Abundant Depth (First of the rest of the chapter...)