- Week 1
Archives week 1 of 2008
Jan. 7, 2008 - Jan. 13, 2008
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- New tutorial(s) up...
- Metaclassing for fun and profit (Sometimes you get too deep)
- Ah, the joy of a plan working out (Minimal changes to get the functionality working... even if it is ugly)
- Shouldn't libglut.so be linked against libGL.so? (Refuses to load on Linux with ctypes...)
- Widgets should be determined w/out if/elif junk (Things you know you should do right in the first place but never get around to...)