Beginning to sag a little (But new weight-level might help)
Last update on .
Evening has been mostly frustration, and I'm beginning to lose my drive to continue. Finally (I think) got the group-statistics summaries working, but I've discovered 3 or 4 show-stopper bugs in the process (that darn PostgreSQL hang being the biggest one).
On a more interesting note (well, for me), I finally moved up to 20lbs for my biceps and triceps sets (I know, I know, that's precisely nothing, but I never claimed to be particularly strong). I was obviously overdue. I haven't really felt any strain with the 10lb weights for months and months (and as a result I've actually been rather slack about doing them). Felt good to have my muscles actually working to get to the end of the workout (and it was a short workout).
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.