Archives Sept. 7, 2005
Wound up making the trigger-definition code capable of building nested trees of objects, rather than a simple list. It was a fairly straightforward refactoring of the list-handling code. Still haven't figured out how to make the pattern reusable for other projects. Not a high priority just yet.
Should get the hard disk tomorrow to stop ...!-->!-->
Couldn't sleep again, so I decided I'd try one more time on the 2005.0 upgrade for Gentoo. Once again I just ran into walls where the emul-linux packages stopped doing anything once the script failed during the run. So I went a little nuts and started thrashing away at copying the missing pieces from the ...