Archives Aug. 20, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Long lunches are pleasant, but they push the day quite late (Thai buffet was well worth it, beautiful female companion was icing on the cake...)
- Upgrading pytable's database introspection for postgresql (Code-like output, but egads it's a lot of text...)
- What is the headache trying to say? (It's a warning signal, but...)
- On fixing taps (Don't do it until there's a real problem...)
- Best pattern for "captive" servers in testing?