Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Quick "Governance" Visualisation Idea (KDirStat for your (government) budgets)
- Minimal example of using twisted.manhole (Since it took me so long to get it working...)
- Ach! It grates! (It's been done so many times before...)
- Years in, it's easy to forget the details...
- Experience has some value... and risk