Pycon.ca Talk Submissions Due Monday!
Last update on .
If you're wanting to speak at Pycon.ca you need to get your proposals in this weekend. Don't delay.
[Update] Yeah, Mike, do that. I now have way too many talks I'd like to do:
- Modern OpenGL Eat Your Vertices Raw (submitted)
- Profiling for Performance (submitted, but very brief outline)
- Using GStreamer 1.0 (an HTML5 Video Odyssey)
- The Observer Pattern: Django Signals, PyDispatcher and Caches
- Introduction to Ctypes
- or Pygame
- Multicast Sockets or mDNS (lightning talk?)
- Using lxml.etree and xpath (lightning talk?)
- Controlling Open Office with Python/PyUNO (lightning talk?)
- Using Memory Mapping to Load Quake Maps with Numpy (lightning talk?)
- Using Memory Mapped files with posix_ipc (lightning talk?)
Pingbacks are closed.
Comments are closed.