Archives July 22, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Hey, thinks me, maybe I could work on packaging that backup idea...
- Day dissolves (Fragmented work-day doesn't produce much...)
- StarPy Unexpectedly a Hot Topic? (Half a dozen inquiries in a week)
- A day passes, only one official 'item' crossed out, and it's not a key one (Spent most of the day in auditing and cleanup trying to find memory leak...)
- Round trip completed (finally) (CAD Views to topological views to CAD views...)