Archives Oct. 27, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- GLES 1.1 Really? In 2012?
- Why isn't the inclusion of ctypes the biggest news in 2.5? (I would be sleeping, but the poor little project stared at me with its big brown eyes...)
- Ah the joys of car-less-ness in the hinterlands (It gets expensive and/or awkward very fast...)
- I believe this bug is driving me nutty (But at least I have a date for the staff Christmas party...)
- Twenty Feet Apart