- Week 8
Archives week 8 of 2005
Feb. 21, 2005 - Feb. 27, 2005
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- What a wonderous thing is integration (Making the enhanced Zope Templates accessible to the Nevow LivePages...)
- Bare-bones example of PyGTK2 + Twisted (Because simple is what you need to start...)
- Long, fruitless day trying to reproduce an error (And it's only 4-1/2 hours old)
- PyGTA Review of web frameworks part 2 this Tuesday... (We will, we will... frame you!)
- Little fixes here and there (Day vanishes into the air...)