Archives Jan. 2, 2006
Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: email@example.com.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Datetime goodness (Long overdue todo items for BasicProperty)
- The Blankets
- Metaclasses must be done... (How even licensing screeds seem important when procrastinating...)
- Once again back to ground 0 with Linux (I'm getting *so* sick of this)
- Class cancelled (Apparently our costs + CDI's overhead were too much)