Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impressive how much faster it goes when you have a working shell (Command history and emerge flags are the source of all good for tonight...)
- Poor little MEC bag (Lost in the wilds of suburbia...)
- Stupid bug/feature in Cygwin trashes the SIP demo (Blah and double-blah...)
- Tessellation doesn't crash any more (But glReadPixels will crash the whole operating system pretty hard...)
- Don't forget to remove the testing fixtures you've added (Otherwise the test suite goes to heck...)