Mike C. Fletcher, the VRPlumber, is a philosopher of design turned computer programmer based in Toronto, Canada. He works primarily in the Python programming language, and maintains a large number of Open Source software packages. You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vida de Empreendedor Digital in Dell Manages to top the Exploding Battery thing [Fixed]
- Peter Hansen in Let's Encrypt Tomorrow
- Mike C. Fletcher in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Vincent Bernat in Has it really been 18 years since I did Java?
- Mike C. Fletcher in Django Migration Migration Strategy
- Does anyone else look at cool database hacks and shudder? (RDBMSs are tools of the devil I tells ya!)
- Just to torment me, the Windows install goes flawlessly (Clickety-click, installation trick...)
- Gentoo is dead for the moment (And that darn Tim is a horrible influence on me...)
- Finally clearing the py3d backlog
- Architect's Geometry